SOJO Group Inc., and its affiliates, members and subsidiaries (collectively, “Company,” “We,” “Our,” or “Cake Bites LLC, or Frisco Cake Bites”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you visit our website cakebites.biz (the "Website"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect through the Website and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent throughout the process of your order placement and fulfillment.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that we collect offline or that you provide to or is collected by any third party (such as food delivery apps) These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website, register for an account on or through the website, make any purchases through the website, or use any of the public comment features that may be on this website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
What information we collect
We may collect the following types of information about you:
• Identity Information. Examples include first name, last name, marital status, birthdate.
• Contact Information. Examples include billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Information. Examples include payment card details and other payment-related information.
• Transaction Information. Examples include details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Information. Examples include internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
• Profile Information. Examples include your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, pick up location preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Marketing and Communications Information. Examples include your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
• User Content. Examples include photos, reviews, and other feedback that you provide to us on or through our social media pages or websites about our products, locations, and services. If you choose to provide User Content, it may be made available on public areas of our website or on or through our social media channels.
Some of the information we collect about you may be personal information, or personal data, that can be used to identify you including, for example, your name, email address, mailing address or delivery address. Certain unique identifiers like IP addresses and other usage or technical information may be considered personal information. Personal information does not include data where your identity has been removed so that we can no longer identify you (anonymous data).
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
How we use your information
We may use your information to conduct our business operations including for the following purposes:
• To create and manage your account if you choose to create one.
• To provide you with products and services you request or purchase from us.
• To process payment for products or services.
• To allow you to enter a sweepstake, contest, promotion, other program that we may offer.
• To conduct market research.
• To develop and provide advertising tailored to your interest and to determine the effectiveness of our advertising.
• To provide you with the information or support that you request from us, including to send you newsletters.
• To improve our website, products or services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.
• To develop new products and services.
• To manage our relationship with you which may include notifying you about changes to our terms or privacy notice, providing you notices about your account, asking you to leave a review or take a survey, addressing any concerns you may have about our products or services.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights and to protect our websites, members, customers, and other individuals including to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
• For any purpose with your consent, which in some situations may be implied.
• For any other purpose as may be permitted by law.
We may use information that is not personal information for any purpose. For example, we may aggregate usage data from many people in a way that does not identify any individuals to calculate the percentage of users accessing a feature on the website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share non-personal information without restriction. We may share your personal information with:
• Any member of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For example, we may use service providers to host our websites, process payments, perform data analytics, conduct research, send promotions to you, to help us improve our products and services, and perform other services that we request.
• To our business partners who provide services on our behalf in the following ways:
• Your identity or contact information, transaction information, and financial information to our service providers who facilitate and process payments on our behalf.
• Your identity or contact information and transaction information to our service provider who follows up with you and asks you to provide a review and rate your purchase.
• Your identity or contact information and transaction information to our service provider who follows up with you when you abandon your cart and/or assists us with email marketing campaigns.
• Your identity or contact information, technical information, profile information, marketing and communications information, usage information, and/or your user contributions to our website host and the marketing agency who supports our website and social media channels.
• Your technical information and usage information to our website analytics providers.
• To an actual or prospective buyer or other successor in the event of merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, where one of the transferred assets is the personal information we hold.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you order a cake to be delivered to another person, we will use the information you provide to fulfill the order.
• For any other purpose as may be permitted by law or that we describe when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our members, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• To investigate suspected violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our website.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile or opt-out as directed when you receive such an email from us.
Storage and Data Security
We have implemented physical, technical, and procedural measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately contact us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website
Changes to our privacy notice